The National Diabetes Organization, DiaLeb is a non-for-profit organization founded in 2011 which aims to promote diabetes care and prevention and support research in search for a cure. To do so, DiaLeb works to promote healthy lifestyles and spread awareness about diabetes in order to make living with the disease more manageable for all those affected and their families.
- To raise the awareness and develop well designed communication strategies regarding the need for prevention and the necessity of good diabetes control
- To disseminate appropriate information and educational materials
- To help affected people improve their lives and enhance quality nutrition care
- To deliver community programs and services to high-risk populations
- To facilitate progress in research and increase the efficiency of biomedical studies